2008 Chevrolet Express 3500 ~ Plumber Body ~ Only 23K Miles!
Stock # 5498, 6.0L Vortec 1000 V8 SFI Engine, Automatic, 23711 mi.
No Hassle Price: $27,980
As low as
- Type: Used
- Model: Express 3500
- Trim: ~ Plumber Body ~ Only 23K Miles!
- Body: Pickup Truck
- Exterior: Summit White
- Interior: Medium pewter
- Doors: 2
- Stock#: 5498
- Model #: CG33903
- VIN #: 1GBJG31K481161320
- Mileage: 23711
- Engine: 6.0L Vortec 1000 V8 SFI Engine
- Fuel: Gas
- Drive: Rear Wheel Drive
- Audio system radio provisions only. Includes alarm warning chimes radio wiring harness radio antenna and 2 front door speakers
- Daytime Running Lamps
- License plate kit front
- Bumper front painted Black with step-pad (Not available with (ZR7) Appearance Package or (YF1) RV Package.)
- Tires rear LT225/75R16E all-season blackwall (Included and only available with (C7F) 14050 lbs. (6373 kg) GVWR or (R05) dual rear 6-16" x 6.5" Gray-painted steel wheesl.)
- Grille Black composite with single rectangular halogen headlamps (Not available with (ZR7) Chrome Appearance Package.)
- Tire valve stems brass in lieu of standard. Also included on spare when furnished (Available on all models. Included with RPO (YF1) RV Package and with RPO (C7N) 12300 lbs. (5443 kg.) GVWR or RPO (C7F) 14050 lbs. (6373 kg.) GVWR. Not available with RPO (YF1) RV Package when ordered with RPO (C6Y) 9600 lbs. (4354 kg.) GVWR or RPO (C7A) 10000 lbs (4536 kg.) GVWR.)
- Mirrors outside delete
- Glass Solar-Ray light-tinted all windows
- Wipers front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Tires front LT225/75R16E all-season blackwall (Included and only available with (C7F) 14050 lbs. (6373 kg) GVWR or (R05) dual rear 6-16" x 6.5" Gray-painted steel wheels.)
- Defogger side windows
- Assist handle front passenger
- Seating arrangement driver and front passenger highback bucket adjustable includes head restraints and vinyl or cloth trim
- Theft-deterrent system vehicle PASS-Key III
- Tow/haul mode selector instrument panel-mounted
- Cup holders 3 on the engine console cover
- Floor covering Black rubberized-vinyl front
- Power outlets 2 auxiliary on engine console cover with covers 12-volt
- Headliner cloth over driver and passenger
- Seats front bucket with vinyl trim and outboard head restraints (Requires (**W) trim. Not available with SEO (ZP0) delete driver and passenger seats.)
- Heater and defogger with front and side window defoggers
- Visors driver and front passenger padded
- Warning tones headlamp on and key-in-ignition
- Instrumentation analog with speedometer odometer with trip odometer fuel level voltmeter engine temperature and oil pressure
- Oil life monitor
- Lighting interior with dome light and door handle-activated switches
- Driver Information Center includes fuel range average speed oil life fuel used ice warning engine hours average fuel economy tachometer and maintenance reminders. Compass and outside temperature available if equipped.
- Transmission 4-speed automatic heavy-duty electronically controlled with overdrive tow/haul mode and internal transmission oil cooler (Not available with (LMM) Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8 engine or (C7F) 14050 lbs. (6373 kg.) GVWR. Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Steering power
- Exhaust aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Suspension rear hypoid drive axle with multi-leaf springs
- Brake/transmission shift interlock for automatic transmissions
- Battery 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator 145 amps
- Frame ladder-type
- Rear wheel drive
- Brakes 4-wheel antilock 4-wheel disc
- Rear axle 4.10 ratio (Not available with (LMM) Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8 engine. Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Incomplete vehicle certification
- Engine Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI (323 hp [240.8 kW] @ 4600 rpm 373 lb-ft of torque [503.6 N-m] @ 4400 rpm) (Standard on the *G33803 and *G33903 models. Available on *G33503 model. Includes external oil cooler. Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Suspension front independent with coil springs and stabilizer bar
- Body standard
- Air bags frontal driver and right-front passenger (Not available with (ZX1) driver only high-back bucket seat. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bag deactivation switch frontal passenger-side (Never place a rear- facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- CONVENIENCE PACKAGE TILT-WHEEL AND CRUISE CONTROL
- DOOR LOCKS POWER
- ENGINE VORTEC 6.0L V8 SFI
- SUMMIT WHITE
- 1WT PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP
- AUDIO SYSTEM AM/FM STEREO
- MEDIUM PEWTER CUSTOM CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- SEATS FRONT BUCKET WITH CUSTOM CLOTH TRIM HEAD RESTRAINTS AND INBOARD ARMRESTS
- TRANSMISSION 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC HEAVY-DUTY ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE TOW/HAUL MODE AND INTERNAL TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER
F250 Utility ~ Only 50K Miles!
F350 Utility ~ Only 77K Miles!
F250 Utility ~ Only 73K Miles!
F250 Utility ~ Only 63K Miles!
F250 ~ 8ft Stake Bed ~ Only 18K Miles!
F250 Utility ~ 4x4 ~ Only 65K Miles!
All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information. WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle